2/9/08

Garth Brook's big head

I recently had an unsual experience watching Garth Brooks on video you see he damaged my television --his head is so big it didn't fit on the screen, and actually bulged out and broke the glass. I don't have anything personal against Garth Brooks but he is a has been with a big fat head. Also, speaking of country music I have been watching the show on CMT where they have people who are not country music types try to get into the country groove. I have a suggestion for the next season -- I think David Caruso would do well to start a country music career. It's probably obvious to many people, but all Caruso has to do to fit into country music is name at least one of his children Tyler, (or Taylor, that's acceptable) and drive a monstor pick up that gets less than eight miles per gallon, and watch BAMA games ALL OF THE TIME. Yes, David Caruso's obvious new career move will be as a country music singer --you heard it here. Also, I want to know, am I the only person in the world that thinks naming your child Tyler, Cody or Dakota reveals your personal stupidity. Also I think Garth's next career move will be selling insurance. He can tell people "Hey, I used to be a big country star --buy my insurance." And no doubt, while you're sitting there listening to Garth trying to hawk a little life insurance, with Caruso's latest country hit playing on Dub a U D R whatever, you will sit back and say "Man, this is a good place to be." Later, H. Bun

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Omce again...I'm loving it! Can you imagine...ol' redhead in a flannel shirt and a guitar on his lap?
LOL

Anonymous said...

And speaking of studipity, do you realize your Caruso audience of one is a convicted stalker? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Sweetcheeks, YOU sound so stupid yourself. What happened?