5/31/08

Soap operas nix Reality shows

Guess what! I found out the most popular genre of TV is soaps or soap operas I mean. The most popular they say are the ones on CBS. I've never got into those. Well, what yall got to say about that--reality shows! It's silly what people have come up with nowadays. Who wants to see Denise Richards rant around about Charlie Sheen or these bikini clad Steve Irwins on the CW or whatever channel! Ignorance, I thinkis what these shows consists of. Then you've got stupid, nasty wrestling! Why do women subject themselves to this and why do men get to be the only ones watching tv! Come on! Somebody help me please! Anyways! yall be good! Tell me if yall got any comments on this. Uh-oh! I think my H.bun is going to appear on my blog this evening! Good eveing, Sweetpea

No comments: